REGISTER NOW FOR THE NEXT WEEKEND OF RECOVERY
MaleSurvivor is partnering with The Center for Women in Transition, located in Holland, MI, to provide a one day professional training workshop titled, Breaking The Silence, Healing the Shame of Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse. For complete details about this training, including training objectives, presenter bios, and registration information, please click here.
September 28, 2015.
MaleSurvivor provides critical resources to male survivors of sexual trauma and all their partners in recovery by building communities of Hope, Healing, & Support.
If video does not load, you can view here www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1THgL0lPzw
Your support will help MaleSurvivor continue to thrive. Your gift WILL shatter the silence.
For more information on how you can help, please see Chris Anderson's special year end message HERE.
Howard Fradkin, Ph.D., LICDC, Co-Chairperson, MaleSurvivor Weekends of Recovery
- Recovery is absolutely possible and achievable for me.
- I will practice being disloyal to dysfunction and loyal to functionality.
- I give myself permission to connect to loving, affirmative, strong, sensitive, accepting men and women in my community.
- I release and forgive myself for any responsibility I have accepted in the past for my abuse.
- The abuser (s) from the past chose to hurt me; I will stop repeating the lie that it just happened to me.
- Offering myself daily compassion is necessary for my healing and growth.
- I commit to connecting to the boy inside me today so we can play, laugh and experience joy together, even if just for a minute or two.
- I believe deep inside me I possess the ability to face the truth of my abuse and to learn to use new tools for healing.
- I have the right and the ability to speak the truth of my abuse and deserve to be heard, understood, believed and supported.
- Feeling is healing; as I heal, I develop the ability to experience a wider range of emotions to enhance my health and connections to others.
To learn more about Dr. Howard Fradkin, click here