MaleSurvivor provides critical resources to male survivors of sexual trauma and all their partners in recovery by building communities of Hope, Healing, & Support.
Registration for our 14th International Conference is OPEN! Oct. 31 - Nov 2 Newark, NJ
Register before September 1 for early registration discounts!
Full Agenda and information here
If video does not load, you can view here www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1THgL0lPzw
Your support will help MaleSurvivor continue to thrive. Your gift WILL shatter the silence.
For more information on how you can help, please see Chris Anderson's special year end message HERE.
Howard Fradkin, Ph.D., LICDC, Co-Chairperson, MaleSurvivor Weekends of Recovery
- Recovery is absolutely possible and achievable for me.
- I will practice being disloyal to dysfunction and loyal to functionality.
- I give myself permission to connect to loving, affirmative, strong, sensitive, accepting men and women in my community.
- I release and forgive myself for any responsibility I have accepted in the past for my abuse.
- The abuser (s) from the past chose to hurt me; I will stop repeating the lie that it just happened to me.
- Offering myself daily compassion is necessary for my healing and growth.
- I commit to connecting to the boy inside me today so we can play, laugh and experience joy together, even if just for a minute or two.
- I believe deep inside me I possess the ability to face the truth of my abuse and to learn to use new tools for healing.
- I have the right and the ability to speak the truth of my abuse and deserve to be heard, understood, believed and supported.
- Feeling is healing; as I heal, I develop the ability to experience a wider range of emotions to enhance my health and connections to others.
To learn more about Dr. Howard Fradkin, click here
Weekend of Recovery Guest House 2014
Guest House Retreat and Conference Center
July 11 - 13, 2014
Guest House Announcement
Weekend of Recovery Alta Lodge Advanced 2014
August 15 - 17, 2014
Alta Lodge Advanced 2014 Announcement
Weekend of Recovery Level 1 Alta Lodge 2014
September 19 - 21, 2014
Alta Lodge Level 1 2014 Announcement
Weekend of Recovery Level 1 Hope Springs 2014
October 17 - 19, 2014
Hope Springs Level 1 2014 Announcement
The 2014 Weekend of Recovery Schedule has been announced! Click here to view it.