MaleSurvivor 14th International Conference
Oct 31, 2014 - Nov 2, 2014 in Newark, NJ
EVOLUTION: FROM HURTING TO HEALING
Join over 400 survivors and professionals from a wide range of disciplines this fall in the New York City area as we convene once more to share our knowledge, experiences, and compassion for one another
Marriott Liberty/Newark Airport, Newark, New Jersey
Room Rate $127/night - click here to reserve
Conveniently located in the heart of Newark Airport, the Newark Airport Marriott is easily accessible from all Terminals via Shuttle Bus. The Marriott offers a modern, convenient location for conference attendees from the NYC area, and around the world, and state of the art amenities including onsite gym and pool, business center, and restaurant. Access to NYC is available via shuttle bus, express bus, train, and car.
The effects of sexual abuse for boys and men are painful, confusing and complex. These same words frequently describe the healing process as well. An important addition to the healing process is hope. We encourage survivors, mental health professionals, researchers, academicians and others to join us for workshops, presentations, and discussions on these topics and more:
- International and national work with refugees, the trafficked, prisoners of war, and victims services
- Sexual abuse within institutions- educational, religious, athletic, military, child welfare, health care, criminal justice organizations, family structures and dynamics of abuse.
- Psychotherapeutic and expressive arts approaches to healing
- Personal journeys of healing
- Managing substance abuse and self-medication
- Fatherhood as a healing experience, a challenge, and an opportunity for growth
- Partners of survivors
- Creative inclusion & support of partners
We have sponsorship targets at every budget. Your organization or company’s sponsorship will help us ensure that this years conference will be our best yet! If you would like more information about becoming a sponsor of this year's conference please contact Trisha Massa at email@example.com, or simply download our sponsorship form here
Our affiliate sponsor program is a great way for small and low-budget organizations to get exposure to the survivor and advocacy communities. An Affiliate Sponsorship Form accompanies can be found here. Please feel free to contact us should you need additional information.